Ill-fitting dentures cause more problems for denture wearers than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. Though they certainly look better than a toothless mouth, in practical terms they leave much to be desired because they affect two essential activities: eating and talking.
Unfortunately, many frustrated denture wearers have quit dining in restaurants or engaging in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will slip.
Consider the advantages of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that typically occurs when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not irritate gums.
- No denture adhesive is required.
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of maintaining your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
If you want more information about dental implants, call (907) 349-0022 to schedule an implant tooth consultation with Dr. Kirk Johnson. Excellence In Dentistry is located at 1000 East O’Malley, Suite 101, in Anchorage, AK. We have been providing advanced Alaska dental care since 1987.
For your health, beauty and well-being