We believe that our level of technology allows us to do better dentistry for our Anchorage dental patients. With proven methods like air abrasion for remove tooth decay without a drill and Invisalign for invisible braces, we know what works best for your dental needs. We also offer digital x-rays, with 1/10 the radiation of traditional x-rays, and smile simulations so you can see what a cosmetic or restorative treatment will look like before its even done. Better diagnostic information, quicker procedures, more permanent solutions—everyone benefits from the technology we use in our Alaska dental office.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- 4 Reasons Why Cost Shouldn’t Keep You from Getting Dental Implants
- How to Avoid Cracking Teeth on Anchorage’s Mountain Biking Trails
- Benefits of Electrosonography for TMJ Diagnosis
- European Parliament Agrees to Partial Ban of Metal Amalgam Fillings
- We Love Helping People and Hearing the Difference We Made